The Department of Communication, integrated within the Area of Knowledge Management and Scientific Communication, promotes and oversees the image of the research of Sant Joan de Déu through the development and implementation of clear, coherent and attractive strategies that improve the public understanding of science in Sant Joan de Déu and its researchers.
The Department offers a wide range of initiatives and activities aimed at different audiences, such as researchers, students, the general public, etc. And it works in coordination with the Communication Departments of the Sant Joan de Déu centers.
- Web and intranet content management: news, interviews, information from research groups, etc.
- Support to the researcher in the communication and dissemination of his research.
- Management of the annual scientific report of the Fundació Sant Joan de Déu and the Institut de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu.
- Internal communication: press releases, research bulletin, etc.
- Elaboration of informative material (leaflets, posters, etc.).
- Intermediary between researchers and the Communication Departments of the centers.
- Organization and collaboration in scientific dissemination activities (visits to La Marató TV3, Research Night, Science Festival, etc.).
- Corporative image.
- Ana María Merino Márquez Head of Department
- Marta Fortuny Benaiges Scientific communication expert
Department of Communication
Edifici SJD Pediatric Cancer Center. 4ª planta.
Santa Rosa, 39-57
08950 Esplugues del Llobregat (Barcelona)
Tel.: 936 00 97 51 ext. 77858